We all know drinking water is important and we all know it is suggested that we drink about 8 glasses a day. Here’s some additional information about the best times to actually drink those 8 glasses.
1) Drinking 2 glasses when you wake up kick starts your internal organs. (That’s 2 down already)
2) Drinking a glass 30 minutes before each meal aids in digestion and reduces hunger. (3 meals = 3 glasses)
3) Drinking a glass of water before bed reduces your chances of having a heart attack or stroke. (1)
4) Drinking a glass of water after a strenuous workout helps to replenish lost water and feed the muscles, bones and all internal organs as it reduces the physical stress on your body making your exercise more effective. (1)
5) *A glass before taking a bath will help lower blood pressure. (1)
*Not sure of the science behind this one, but apparently it’s there!
Been a little while since you had some water. This would be a great time. May your cup runneth over.