We all know drinking water is important and we all know it is suggested that we drink about 8 glasses a day. Here’s some additional information about the best times to actually drink those 8 glasses.
1) Drinking 2 glasses when you wake up kick starts your internal organs. (That’s 2 down already)
2) Drinking a glass 30 minutes before each meal aids in digestion and reduces hunger. (3 meals = 3 glasses)
3) Drinking a glass of water before bed reduces your chances of having a heart attack or stroke. (1)
4) Drinking a glass of water after a strenuous workout helps to replenish lost water and feed the muscles, bones and all internal organs as it reduces the physical stress on your body making your exercise more effective. (1)
5) *A glass before taking a bath will help lower blood pressure. (1)
*Not sure of the science behind this one, but apparently it’s there!
Been a little while since you had some water. This would be a great time. May your cup runneth over.
I would greatly appreciate if anyone out there has had experience with the pain med called Lyrica. I did lots of research on the web, but I always like to get some personal feedback. I will be taking this med to, hopefully, alleviate numbness and burning in my feet. I really hate taking meds, but right now I need some relief. If anyone can get back to me, I would be most appreciative. My personal email is email@example.com
The dr. still says……..no exercising! Am I crazed????? Next epidural is next Thurs. unless I get relief from Lyrica……
Thanks, Bonni, for the drinking water suggestions. I am so guilty about NOT drinking enough. I will try harder!!
RE: #3 – Drinking a glass of water before bed aids in interrupted sleep so I can wake up at 3am to go pee 😉
RE: #5 – IMO a glass of wine goes best with a bath 😉
All the others look good to me.
Thanks for 2 great classes last night Bonni – I really enjoyed myself.
link building says
Love the blog here. Nice colors. I am definitely staying tuned to this one. Hope to see more.
Sarah S says
hello all, First time poster and looking forward to being a part of the conversation